Test panels or profiles are a set of individual laboratory tests which are related by the medical condition they are intended to help diagnose, by the specimen type, methodology used, or types of components involved. The advantage of grouping several tests that pertain to a same clinical condition increases the chances of detecting that condition.
Our panels are performed using the latest and most advanced equipment available to test, screen, confirm and quantitate substances within any blood sample. CBS Labs’ clinical testing staff is available for consultation and can provide any additional information necessary to ensure the best outcomes for your patient. Please note that when ordering test for which Medicare or Medicaid reimbursement will be sought, physicians should only order tests that are medically necessary for the diagnosis or treatment of the patient.
The available testing panels include:
- Acute Hepatitis Panel – SST
- Anemia Panel – L – SST
- Arthritis Profile – SST-L
- Cardiac Panel – SST
- CD4 + CD8 + Viral Load – Y2-L
- CMP + CBC – SST- L
- CMP + CBC + Lipid + (T3, T4, TSH, T7, UA) – SST, L, UA
- CMP + CBC + Lipid + UA – SST, L, UA
- Coagulation Profile (PT, PTT, Platelets) – L, B
- Coronary Risk Profile – SST-L
- Cortisol – SST
- Diabetic Panel – R-L-GY
- Diabetic Urine Panel – UA
- Electrolyte Panel – SST
- Female Endocrine Profile – SST
- Free PSA Reflex – SST
- Hepatic Function Panel – SST
- Hormonal Work Up – SST
- Infertility Work Up – SST-L
- Immune Deficiency Panel – SST
- Lipid Panel – SST
- Male Endocrine Profile – SST
- Metabolic Panel – Basic (8) – SST
- Metabolic Panel – Comprehensive (14) – SST
- Obstetrical Panel – P-L-SST
- Ovarian panel – SST
- Prenatal Panel – SST, L, UA
- Renal Function Panel – SST
- Testicular Function – SST
- Testosterone Work Up – SST
- Thyroid Panel (T3U + T4 + T7) – SST
- Thyroid Panel II (T3U + T4 + TSH) – SST
Need an urgent test?
Need to perform a test and have it analyzed as soon as possible to make an urgent patient care decision? Our STAT 24 service is available 24 hours a day, Monday thru Saturday, and provides results within 4 hours of notification or 2 hours of receipt by our lab. As soon as the testing is complete, one of our representatives will contact you with the results.
Have other questions?
Over the thousands of tests that we perform, our experts in toxicology have resolved the questions and concerns for thousands of customers. If you have a question about testing, our services, or any specific concern contact us today!