Primary read and adjudication services to support primary and secondary readings by Board Certified pathologists.
CBS Labs provides Dermatopathology, Gyn pathology, GI pathology, Uropathology, and Cytopathology, including FNA, Non-GYN cytology, and Pap Smear (liquid and conventional) with the related HPV and Chlamydia/Gonorrhea tests from the same specimens.
- Board certified pathologists in their fields are available in the network of CBS Labs.
- 24 hour turn around time for most of the cases.
- Easy to read pathology reports with red flagged malignant diagnosis.
- The pathologist on call is available to answer the doctors/nurses questions.
- Immunoperoxidase stains, in-situ-hybridization stains, and histochemistry special stains are performed in house using top technology and best quality.
- Reports available via courier, fax, PC or direct interface with your management information system.
- Dedicated sales/service team working to ensure you and your patient’s expectations are met and surpassed.
- ThinPrep Pap Smear with, HPV, HPV Genotyping for High Risk Types, and Chlamydia/Gonorrhea tests all from the same ThinPrep specimen.
- Fine Needle Aspirates (FNA).
- Non-Gyn cytology.
- Serology and complex chemistry, including hepatitis, HIV.