Our facilities and personnel comply with the highest operational and training standards in the industry. We have been licensed and certified by several local, state and federal agencies.
Our certifications include:
- COLA (Commission on Office Laboratory Accreditation)
- API (American Proficiency Institute), CAP (College of American Pathologist)
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services CLIA (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendment).
- Federal Department of Health & Human Services (CMS, CLIA)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- National Laboratory Certification Program (NLCP)
- American Association of Bioanalysts (AAB) Urine Drug Screening & On-site Certificate of Proficiency Testing
- College of American Pathologists (CAP) Urine Drug Screening & Confirmation CAP-FUDT & On-site Certificate of Proficiency Testing Participation
- U.S. Department of Justice Drug Enforcement Administration Controlled Substance Registration Certificate
- State of Florida Agency for Health Care Administration Clinical / Toxicology Laboratory License
- Drug & Alcohol Testing Industry Association (DATIA) Certificate of Membership
- GTFCH Ethylglucuronide (EtG) in Serum & Urine Proficiency Testing Participation Certificate
Contact us for more information